Skip to main content

Cleaning Days Made Sweeter!

Happy Wednesday!  We've made it halfway through the week!  I'm spending my day doing some much needed cleaning around the house! Ever since I discovered Grove Collaborative, household cleaning chores are just a little bit sweeter.....sweeter smelling, that is!!!

If you aren't familiar with Grove Collaborative, they are an all natural cleaning supply home delivery service. They offer a variety of natural cleaners, products, and self-care products. These products are not only better for the environment, but they smell heavenly!  No more strong, chemical fumes from cleaning your house! 

Since becoming a Grove member, I have completely phased out all harsh cleaners, and use nothing but all natural products in my home. My favorites are the Mrs. Meyers and Method brands. I have loved every one of the products I have used from these two lines!  Grove Collaborative also has their own line of cleaning products and supplies which are also excellent in my opinion. 

Grove Collaborative has an easy site to navigate, becoming a member is easy and you call the shots as to how much and often you want to order, and of course can easily be canceled at anytime. 
www.grove.co

*This post is not sponsored. All products were purchased by me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Domestic Life I have always been most in my element in my home....baking, decorating, organizing, making beautiful things to adorn it.  It truly is my sanctuary. I love all things domestic so much that I have chosen this space to document all things HOME.  I hope those who visit will feel inspired to spruce up a corner in their own house, or find a recipe they just have to try, or see a cross stitched piece that they want to stitch for themselves, or just sit down with a cup of coffee and browse. ❤️ Welcome to my Home. ❤️

Spring 2020.....One We Will Never Forget

This Spring and Easter has been strange, for sure.  It never really felt like Lent and Easter, and I have a feeling that down the road, when I think back on Spring 2020, I will get an eerie, sad recollection from this moment in history.  However, although life out in the world basically had come to a screeching halt, and many were struggling with the virus that was plaguing the globe, I tried to keep my home alive with the season that was upon us. Putting little pops of color and Spring décor pieces around my home helped to create a haven where I could "shelter in place" in a happy environment.  Maybe it is because this Spring has been so difficult that I find myself very anxious to put all of the Spring décor away and begin decorating for Summer.  Just maybe officially switching from one season to another will make me feel like we are headed for better times and almost ready to put the worst of this pandemic behind us.  So before I make the switch, I want to pos